- Ransomware Sees 165% Increase in 2015: Is Your Company Protected? CCS has developed a white paper and best practices to help prevent and minimize Ransomware issues in 2016.
- Does Your Company Have a BYOD Policy? If your company's employees are using their own mobile devices to access your network, you need to be protected - here's some tips on creating and implementing a Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) Policy.
- If Disaster Strikes, Is Your Business Ready? Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity: What you need to know.
- Help Your HelpDesk Help YOU Tips to help you get the quickest, best possible help from a HelpDesk.
- PC Encryption; Eyes Wide Open Facts about PC Encryption – why it’s important, and how to utilize it to protect your network assets.
- Managed IT Services for Small Businesses Many small businesses are finding Managed IT Services as a solution to get the most from their IT investment.
- Web Collaboration Effective collaboration is essential to improving productivity. Empower your employees to communicate and work more efficiently using the right communications tools.
- Embracing the Age Of Mobility & the BYOD WorkplaceEmbracing the Age Of Mobility & the BYOD Workplace isn’t just a buzz-worthy acronym or a workplace trend that will eventually fade; it’s part of the complete restructuring of the conventional way we’ve worked up to this point.
- Zero In On Downtime For Long-Term Business Continuity and Customer SatisfactionThis reliance on IT systems has also created a stronger link between data center accessibility and total cost of ownership (TCO).
- Outsourcing Isn’t a Dirty Word: Meet Managed Services, Your IT Team’s New Best FriendCompanies investing in technology aren’t necessarily improving operations and eﬀiciency or enhancing their security. They’re just keeping the wheels turning.
- Staying Alive: The Definitive Guide to Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery for Small Businesses This e-book has some valuable information regarding business continuity and disaster recovery.
- Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Many businesses find the challenges preparing for a disaster more daunting than the risk of not being prepared. This e-book may help you!
- Technology and the Modern Office The revolutionary advances in the communications and technology industry are transforming our notion of what an office is. This e-book will outline some of the ways your business can enjoy the benefits of a truly “modern office”.
- 5 Steps to Tame Your Technology Change the way you do business to get management and IT working together, and turn IT from a cost center to a business-enabling profit center.
- Bridging The Gap Between Healthcare & HIPAA Compliant Cloud TechnologyBridging The Gap Between Healthcare & HIPAA Compliant Cloud Technology and outsource computing resources to external entities, would provide substantial relief to healthcare service providers.
- Keeping Small Businesses Safe: Combating Cybercrime on a SMBs BudgetThe loss and exposure of confidential data from a cyber attack is costly to both the people victimized and the businesses whose data was compromised.
- Demystifying The Cloud In Layman’s TermsFor many small businesses, the cloud is a pretty nebulous idea, and they have a pretty wispy notion of its potential business value.
- Oﬀice 365 Vs. Google Apps: Why More Businesses Are Choosing Oﬀice 365 Many SMBs are fearful of the cloud, but the term itself is basically industry jargon for oﬀ-site file hosting. Nowhere near as ominous as it sounds or is made out to be.